Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Samantha Moment

I have had the flu since Thursday night. I don't know if any of you have gotten the flu before it is the worst thing in the world. I haven't gotten out of my sweats in 5 days and I have only showered twice because I have been two weak to move. It's been an awesome start to the new year.

I would like to say that I have been a good sport about the whole thing but that would be a lie. Instead I had a full Samantha moment. There is a SITC episode where Samantha gets the flu and freaks out about being alone. That basically happened to me when my mom called and I screamed through tears that I couldn't go to the store because no one was here to take me. Then I hung up and sobbed for another five minutes under a blanket. For the record, yesterday I joined match.com.

I hope everyone stayed warm the last couple days.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment