Monday, January 27, 2014

Holy Cold & Week 1/2/3

Chicago is experiencing another Polar Vortex. What were my ancestors thinking when they decided to make this our home???? I know I will be singing a different tune when the warms up. Thankfully I work for a company that encourages you to work from home when the temperatures drop below zero so I am currently bundled up at my desk wearing two pairs of sweat pants. I guess it could be worse.

I am still sticking with the photo challenge and will post week 4 sometimes this week. Since I decided to do this 3 weeks into January I decided to combine week 2 and 3 in one pictures. So here are week 1/2/3 of 52. I promise the pictures will get better as the weeks go on. 

1. Self Portrait
Now don't be too envious of my killer looks...

2. Colorful/3. Close-Up
My co-worker also wears some bright lips so I asked her to pucker up for me last week. 


Stay warm and safe everyone!

Love, love, love
Bridge



1 comment:

  1. Love your self portrait, and the close-up cameo ;)

    ReplyDelete