Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Next 5 Months

My credit card has acquired a huge balance lately. Part of it is because I bought a pretty fancy camera that was way outside of what I could afford and part of it is because I am in that stage of life where everyone is getting married. A wonderful stage but an expensive one. So in attempt to regain a little control over my life I decided that I am going to try to spend the next 5 months spending as little money as I can and slowly paying off the debt I have racked up. I imagine that over the next 5 months I will spend time going to the gym, reading and perfecting my creative side become a thinner more enlightened version of myself. Or I will become sad, watch a lot of netflix and revert back to my college days of surviving off of a large papa johns pizza for a whole week. Either way I will most likely lose some weight.

In other news I bought a ukulele and decided to self teach myself. The more I think about it the more I understand why I am credit card debt.



Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment