Monday, January 13, 2014

Wink Love

As  mentioned before I most recently joined match.com for the second time. Something that I have noticed is how much unsolicited advice people seem to have for anyone who is on match.com. Everyday I have someone telling me something I should put in my profile, the type of picture I should have, what I should look for in other people, etc. Whether or not any of these people know what they are talking about, the one thing they all say is "don't wink, don't talk to anyone who winks, winking is creepy."

What is with all the wink hating? Truth be told I didn't know winking was so wrong. I was always impressed when someone was able to master the quick wink and flattered when it was shot my way. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out there was a wink option on match. What better way to let someone know your interested? Apparently in match world winking is just flat out unacceptable. What happened to the days that a boy winking at you made your stomach flip a little? It was a sly way of letting someone know you caught their attention. Not to mention a wink done so smoothly and quickly that you had to question if that was a real wink just for you, well that was always hot.

I'm thinking someone needs to bring the wink back.

Via.



Love, love, love
Bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment