Monday, September 10, 2012

Freakin Weekend

Here she is again. The oh so awful Monday. Don't you just hate her sometimes? 

Mondays are always the worst when you had such a great weekend! One of my bfs, Meggy, came home this weekend and it was a much needed reunion. We spent most of our time together talking over each other and catching up on everything that has happened in the past month. It was awesome. 

On top of getting to  have a total gab fest with a good friend I also won a $50 gift certificate to Paris Club. Paris Club is one of my favorite places to eat so I was super pumped when my named was called. I mean I literally did a jig and fist pumped. If you haven't gone and you are living in Chicago...go! Along with all that I also spent a good amount of the weekend spending a million dollars on some goodies to redo my bathroom. I will share some pictures when its all done to show you the changes. 
Check my sparkly gold soap dispenser... :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Love, love, love
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment