Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cleveland Rocks

Woah caos! Before getting finally getting back to my new apartment I made a quick trip to Cleveland with the parents to visit my bother, Michael. By quick trip I mean a 6 hour drive filled with lots of conversation about me needing to join match.com....#hadtoholdmypee.

Even though the drive was long, the weekend was really fun and very relaxing. I know Cleveland gets a really bad wrap but there are a ton of little spots throughout the city that are really cool. Who knew Cleveland was on a huge lake?! At one point in the weekend I said to my brother, "I feel that the lake should be talked up more. Chicago is always known as the city on the lake but apparently so is Cleveland." Michael did inform me that people did know that Cleveland was on the lake as the "mistake on the lake."
 Poor Cleveland. 

 One of my favorite areas of Cleveland was Little Italy. We grabbed dinner there on Saturday night and sat outside drinking red wine, eating big plates of pasta and listening to some old school Italian. It was very classy of us, minus Babs using her sunglasses to read the menu. Her glasses are prescription.
T-Bone Style. 

It was a lot of fun to see where my brother is currently living. (He tends to swap homes often) 


In other news one of our oldest family friends got engaged. Congrats Katie and Neil! I could not be happier for both of you!  I hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. Happy Fall!

Love, love, love
Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, Bridget! I agree that the Cleve is unjustly crapped on. Little Italy is so cute, glad you guys had fun!

    Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete