Thursday, September 6, 2012

How Embarrassing

I hate the feeling of being caught wearing the same outfit twice. I know we all wear the same outfit over and over again but you don't want anyone to know about it! One time I was looking at pictures with a friend from a previous night and we came across a picture I was in and I was wearing the same outfit that day that I was in the picture. I was totally mortified! 

Another time my family got together with some old friends and as I went to give someone a hug he said to me "You are wearing the same outfit that you were wearing last time I saw you!" Honestly, how I am suppose to respond to that?!

I am not sure why I get so embarrassed but I do. It's obviously inevitable considering I wear a lot of the same outfits over and over again but I still feel a little less cool every time I realize it. I definitely don't consider myself to be a fashionable person or to have exceptionally great taste but for some reason I still get that pit in my stomach of being totally uncomfortable in my own skin. 

Tomorrow is my company's summer outing at the Columbia yacht club and when looking at pictures from the previous year I noticed I was wearing the exact outfit that I was planning on wearing this year. My life is a joke. 

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment