Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Funk

Lately my life has been all work and no play. Don't worry, I am not about to get all Shining on anyone but I have been feeling a major disconnect lately. I have been too busy to get anything done. For example, I have not had toilet paper for three days. Yes you read that correctly. I ran out of toilet paper and every time I meant to go buy more something just sorta came up. Now I know what you are thinking, but I have had some extra tissues on hand so it has not gotten all Amazon style yet. That is what happens when things get busy you just can't find the time for those everyday errands. I am not complaining though.  I enjoy a busy life as long as I can find those small moments of alone time. Not to mention Fall has totally arrived and has brought a much cooler temperature to my liking. 
Plus I can finally start rocking all my fall clothes again. 
Lets be honest, Summer is just not my season
Fall Kicks

In case you were wondering my lovely roommate ran out and got me some TP tonight while I was in class. Luckily it was before any BM emergency if you catch my drift...

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment