Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Funk

So as you all know my stomach has been a royal pain in my a** for most of my life and currently I have been taken some active steps to eliminate these issues. A lot of this involves doctor appointments. At my most current appointment, where I cried, my doctor ordered me to do a stool sample. I honestly just ignored him with that request, knowing that was not going to happen, and kept asking questions. Upon leaving I had to go and get some blood work done and while sitting in the chair in walks a totally babe who also need to get some blood drawn. It could have been the best "how did the two of you meet" story, but as I was casually daydreaming about this, over walks a nurse with rubber gloves and a cup.

It was almost as if everything started moving in slow motion. Before I could tell her that wasn't happening she started slowly, but loudly, explaining to me how to take a stool sample. Just so you know I am basically knee to knee with this guy so I am not sure there was any way for this to happen without him hearing anything.

As she kept talking, my neck to the my forehead was turning bright red. To make matters worse the babe next to me was so clearly uncomfortable he just kept looking at his feet and tapping his toes  As she turned the conversation to what I should do if anything was "runny" I literally grabbed everything out of her hand and just said "got it."
Needless to say I did not end up meeting the love of my life that day.

My life is a joke.



Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment