Saturday, May 11, 2013

10 Words

Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less

This is a tough one and I don't even know where to begin. I am going cheat a little and use my profile from a dating website I recently deactivated from. No, I didn't meet anyone special. Apparently my list of things I like didn't grab me my perfect match. Where are the other frequent visitors of the vending machine for nacho cheese doritos? 

Here we go. 
"Outgoing, laid back, close with friends/family, a good listener."
Bam! 
I will also include a little selfie so you all have something to look at. 
















The focus is definitely on Lisa in the background...but don't I look fun! Maybe I should use this as my picture for future dating sites?

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Love, love, love
Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Blog Every Day in May.
    @JLenniDorner

    Ranch Doritos... ;)
    I think in that pic you look a bit like Abigail Breslin, but more grown up. Yes, that's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete