Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Am Most Afraid Of

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of.
 
Like most of us, the thing I am most afraid of is losing a loved one. I have been very blessed with never having to experience a lose and I don't know how I would handle it. My family and friends are the most important thing in my life and without them I would not be who I am today. When I hear about other people having to go through that my heart breaks for them. I can't imagine what that is like to experience and I hope that I don't have to for a long time. It is moments of refelection like this that I find out how truly lucky and blessed I am.
 
Besides that some of my irrelational fears include sharks, sinkholes (I mean WTF?), any natural disaster, someone breaking into my home and attacking me, and diseases that have no cures, and storms. I HATE storms!
 
Now please enjoy a number of pictures that includes some (not all) of my loved ones.
 







 






 






Love, love, love
Bridge






No comments:

Post a Comment