Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Sorry Im Nosy

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. 

Dear stranger on the blue line,

I'm sorry I was reading your text over your shoulder. You caught me right as I was on the third line down and quickly put your phone away. I can't imagine how annoyed you were with me considering you didn't know me. If it makes you feel any better I did not really see what anyone was saying but I would be lying if I said I wasn't craning my neck to find out. 

I was very embarrassed when you caught me intruding on your privacy and I am truly sorry. 

Sincerely, 
Stranger with a braid reading your text 

Happy Monday everyone! I hope today is not as bad as we always expect it to be. 

Love, love, love
Bridge

3 comments:

  1. oooh, the tempation to do this anytime I can .....

    But I don't **Think** I ever have?!

    That I remember?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be something that we are all guilty of at one point, however, getting caught is very embarrasing! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I feel like I've been there. I haven't actually been caught yet, but I'm sure the day is coming.

    ReplyDelete