Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Ten Favorite Things

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

This was tough to narrow down to ten things but I gave it a try. These are the ten things that are currently making me really happy. 
FYI: This is in no particular order.

1.  Baby Watkins arrival-October 18th can not come soon enough
2. My family helping me go gluten-free- My little brother even ordered gluten-free pizza this weekend and my sister surprised me with a book called "Gluten is my Bitch"
3. My dog Darby laying her head on my lap- It is her way of letting you know that she is there, just in case we forgot...
4. Sibling nights spent reminiscing and laughing
5. A good book series-remember my post on Harry Potter?
6. Re-watching my favorite episodes of Scrubs
7. Written vows
8. Old photographs
9. Reunions with my high school girl
10. Coffee talks- a good cup of coffee over even better conversation








Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment