Monday, May 6, 2013

I Daydream

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

So many of us are defined by our work and it hard to escape that. It is where we spend most of our time and how we develop our lives. I was asking myself this question as I fell asleep last night. It easy to describe all the ways I spend my free time but what do I really do? The only way I could think to answer was...I daydream.
 
I haven't fully accepted where I am in life and with that comes daydreams about where I hope to be. I daydream about my career, love life, family, friends. I daydream about different place I want to go and different things I want to see. I daydream about creative projects I want to attempt and stories I want to write down. I watch TV,movies, read books, articles and blogs and find myself getting wrapped up in other worlds. Worlds that encourage me to daydream about what what my life could be.
I know that one day all those daydreams will become reality. Well maybe not all of them. There is a good chance that I will never marry a billionaire who takes public transportation because he doesn't want people to think he is a snob but still takes me to a number of black tie events. Oh yes, I daydream about all sorts of things.
 
I encourage everyone to spend a little time everyday daydreaming. It makes life so much more fun.
One of my daydreams. Via.
 
Love, love, love
Bridge





No comments:

Post a Comment