Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sweating

Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

I feel like I have already done a lot of complaining lately and I am bored of hearing myself talk. Let me stress that majority of the time I am happy and upbeat person who really is not hating on the world. 

With that being said I figure I will just reiterate one of my biggest irritations in life... humidity. 
Today while riding the bus I was dripping in sweat. I mean beads of sweat dripping down my face to the point that my hair line was soaked and it looked like I just ran a half marathon. I know you are all thinking how embarrassing for me. However, I saw another man on the bus literally grasping for the windows to pull them all open because he too was dripping. It was f'ing miserable. It hit me that this is what the next 3-4 months were going to be like so I need to plan on wearing the least amount of clothes that is socially acceptable. 

Do you know what is even more annoying than dripping in sweat everyday is when someone says to you "I love this weather." Those people are just the worst. The absolutely worst. 


Love, love, love
Bridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment