Friday, May 17, 2013

Me

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

I had a really hard time deciding what picture to choose. I just have so many good ones! NOT! I decided to go with this one because it tells everything. This picture was taken at my cousins Katie's wedding. That day while getting dressed I ripped the zipper on my dress. Unfortunately I had no other dress to wear. I know you don't believe me but I was so desperate that I put on my PROM DRESS and thought I could go in that. Thankfully, my friends were there to tell me no. I had to leave in about ten minutes so I just sat down and accepted defeat. I just told myself I couldn't go to her wedding. Lucky, I lived with my friend Lisa who is normal and was able to call a friend of ours for me to borrow a dress (now my brothers GF!). I made it to wedding with minutes to spare but just a tad flustered. 

This picture represents the story of my life. Nothing goes smoothly but still manages to almost always work out.  


I also learned my lesson of always have two options! 
Happy Friday everyone! We made it! 


Love, love, love
Bridge

3 comments:

  1. That photo shows a joyous and happy personality! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for the honest friends, am I right? I recently went to a wedding and everyone was all, "No, your dress doesn't look white at all" (it was peach). I finally pulled a girl aside and said, "be honest with me, does this look white? I don't want to be 'that girl'." She was like, "It looks white." I put on a black dress. I felt so relieved. Love this picture though...so funny.

    ReplyDelete