Thursday, May 9, 2013

Morning Coffee

Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words).
 
My morning coffee is my favorite part of the day. It's peaceful and energizing all at the same time. It is one of the quiet moments in my day where I don't over think everything. During the work week I try to spend 20 minutes every morning alone drinking coffee and just surfing the web to get my day started. Maybe I will read a little or check my mail but whatever I do I just sit and breath and enjoy the quiet. Growing up my dad had a strict no radio in the morning policy whenever he drove to work and I think I adapted that. Being older I realized why that was so important to hime. It was his quiet moment. Maybe the only quiet moment he had during the day.You never know how the day is going to go and you might never get that moment to yourself so its important to grab that peace when you can.
 
Love, love, love
Bridge

3 comments:

  1. We decided a long time ago, to start every day quietly like that. We set the alarm a bit earlier than we need to so that we can have coffee and breakfast in bed. I could not get going without fresh coffee in a morning. Hope you are enjoying the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee really is one of the great joys in life. I like that you have such a nice morning ritual, usually I spend my morning rushing around frantically trying to get to work, ha! A cup of coffee and some quite sounds like it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mug! Anthropolgie?? I was just there this weekend and almost bought one :)

    ReplyDelete