Monday, May 20, 2013

What "Grinds my Gears"

Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

I think I spend enough time in life and on this blog telling the world about my problems. Plus I recently just cried to my dad and sister about my life (By recently I mean yesterday) so I don't really feel in the mood to harp on it to much. Instead I will give you a list of things that "grind my gears" currently. 

1. Humidity. I just can't deal with the constant sweating too and from work. It a definite mood killer when you have to pick out an outfit thinking "what is going to show the least amount of sweat?" 

2. Obnoxious commuters. If you want to ride public transportation get your sh** together. Move to the back, don't freak out before your stop, and watch your backpack.

3. Art snobs. People who think they know more about movies, music or anything art related. You know those people who don't like anything and find something wrong with everything. They think they know more than you so if you like something they just tell you that you are wrong instead of just accepting that people have a difference of opinion. We all know people like that. 

4. People who are behind on a television series so you can't talk about it. If you decide to start watching a television series when the series is already on is 5th season you just need to deal with spoilers. Life. 

5. . When you say the thing that everyone is thinking and no one backs you up so you just look like a really rude person. The worst is when you say it and that person walks away and everyone is like "totally girl I was thinking that too." Ummm why didn't you back me up jerk?


Happy Monday! Hopefully the week goes fast! 

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment