Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blogger Love

Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

I think anyone who takes the time to blog has a little special place in my heart. Its very brave to be able to share your life with other so I think all bloggers are pretty sweet people. Here are some of my favs in no particular order.  

1. I Think My Tummy Hurts: Early this month I gave a shout out to my cousin KQ for her awesome blog. KQ gives you creative tidbits of her life and it tends to be consistently refreshing. 

2. Across The Pond: Megan shares stories of her life over seas with a side of style and humor. 

3. Explore. Dream. Discover:  Liz is another blogger living over seas who shares all her incredible traveling adventures through her amazing photos. 

4. A Cup of Jo: A blog that share advice, stories and links to things across the web while giving you insight into a mothers life in NYC. 

5. The Bauble Dept:  This is a new blog that I stumbled upon through the may challenge and I have really  enjoyed reading Allison stories. I highly recommend checking it out. 

Love, love, love
Bridge

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! What a sweet surprise to be found on a list like this :) You just made my day. I love reading A Cup of Jo and Across the Pond, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love give other bloggers shout outs!

      Delete