Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Glance At My Day

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

My day usually starts the same way every morning. Get out of bed, debate whether I am going to wash my hair (don't worry I shower every day), and struggle with my contacts. I have a very love hate relationship with contacts.  After I am somewhat presentable I will  relax for about 10-20 minutes before work.
This has been my relaxing morning lately. I highly recommend it! 

After I get distracted for about 10 minutes too long I realize I am late for work and hustle out the door. Now that it is spring my morning walk to the train stop has been colorful! 



Unfortunately, my typical day from 9-5 is basically looking at this all day. Don't die of jealousy just yet.  

But I added my personal touch to my wonderful cube space so it doesn't look so sad. In case you were wondering, the elephants name is Leonard. Also, the professional picture of the boy is not my boyfriend, just my brother's senior picture.  


There is a point in the day where my lack of windows cause me to get panicky and I realize I need fresh air or chocolate and coffee. Most times one of coworkers joins me! 




After work I keep myself busy by getting together with friends or family.  Today was no different. I headed back to the burbs to see my sister Nora who recently moved back to Chicago!!

She picked me up from the train in this killer warm up suit from high school soccer. No she wasn't the the star athlete on the team but she looks pretty legit. She is currently cleaning out her closet and this did not make it to the donate bag. 






Like most nights with my siblings, there was plenty of giggles and silliness to go around. We spent most of the night talking about our upcoming trip to Ireland and attempted using the inflatable pillow that my mom got everyone for the plane. Don't let these pictures fool you...it's not very comfortable. 


With minor tweaks here and there this is how I spend most days! 

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment