Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just One of My Favorites

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

I know I am really cutting it close with this one but I still made it! The May Challenge continues! 

I was pretty pumped when I first read this topic because my choice was so obvious, my cousin KQ!  KQ is one of the reasons I got into blogging in the first place! She started her own blog well before me and every time she had a new post I jumped to read it. Through her blogs and other outlets KQ gives you a glimpse into her life and all the brightness and humor she finds along the way. She has done a wonderful job sharing her creativity with me and other through her short films, gorgeous pictures and way with words. She is not only of my favorite bloggers but also one of my favorite people. She has particular way of keeping you on your toes with her quick wit and endless stories. She is not only one of my favorite cousins but also one of my oldest friends. 

We never skip a beat. 


I encourage all of you to check out her blog! There are some real gems on there. 


Love, love, love
Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Just read this. Just fell in love with you all over again! So honored, cuz! You are the best! I love your May series. Hugs from afar!

    ReplyDelete