Friday, May 24, 2013

Reasons I Can Be the Worst

Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits


Nothing like talking shi* about yourself to get the weekend going! Woo woo!  


Lets jump right into it. 

1. I am a bottler. 
I hold in my emotions till one final thing sets me off and then I just explode. I scream, I cry, I make zero sense. I bring up irrelevant issues and use it as proof points. I basically end up just looking like a mess. 

2. I am lazy. 
I mean really really lazy. I hate doing anything that needs any sort of effort. If it were up to me I would lay around all day and get paid for it and stay healthy. 

3. I am not brave. 
I don't take big leaps in life. I don't do a lot of thing out of my comfort zone. I tend to only make decision that I know will work out. A lot of brave acts terrify me. I don't know what happened that made me this way because I like to think I haven't alway been that way but at some point things changed and its left me with a fear of doing anything courageous. It's my biggest fault and something that I am really working on. 
Via.
Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment